The credit score of borrowers is an important factor that is considered by every lender to take a decision to approve your loan application. Every lender must check the credit history of the borrower before providing the cash loan to them.
They check your credit history to ensure you can repay the loan with the applicable interest rates. Even if you have good employment status and high income but a bad credit score, the chances of getting a quick cash loan are reduced.
It is true that getting a quick cash loan with bad credit is quite tough, but it is not impossible. Here are the different ways that help you to get a quick cash loan with a bad credit history.
- Loan Against the assets
You can easily get a cash loans for bad credit by pledging your assets.
- As you show your property to the lender, they provide you flexibility in terms of loan sanction that you require.
- The interest rates applicable on your cash loan are slightly higher if you have a bad credit score.
- But, it is one of the easy ways to get a quick cash loan and meet your immediate needs.
- Gold Loan
Another option to get a cash loan with bad credit is Gold Loan. In this, you have to put your expensive assets and get a loan against your precious assets.
- If you have the 70-80 %of your gold value, then there are high chances of getting approval from a lender for a quick cash loan.
- The best thing is that if you regularly repay the monthly payment of your loan, your credit score starts improving.
- Another benefit of taking a cash loans for bad credit through a Gold Loan is that the process does not take too much time.
- Also, taking the loan through Gold Loan does not involve much documentation.
- Online companies provide doorstep service to borrowers, where the company officially visit your home, checks the value of the gold you own, and provides you with an instant cash loan.
- Secured credit cards
Secured credit cards are another option to get a cash loan for bad credit. Usually, credit cards are unsecured and not going against the assets.
- If you have fixed deposits, you can get a secured credit card. You can use a secured credit card to manage your finances effectively.
- Remember that secured credit cards do not help you improve your credit until you clear the negative account history or any past dues.